Sunday, September 25, 2005

Speaking of dumbasses

making a call with a hand they don't belong in and sucking out.....

Here's the hand that put me out at the CBC today:
Blinds are 75/150.
I have QJ in the SB and limp in with 3 other players.
Flop is 9,10,6 rainbow.
I lead out and bet the minimum. One player folds.Turn comes Q. I'm all in for 5*BB. (yeah I was short stack) 2 callers and I'm worried about the real player to my left. River comes for a rag 4 and I think I'm locked up. Player to my left shows her 2nd pair and missed str8 draw. Douche bag across the table turns over his 2 pr, 4's and 6's..........wtf!! I said a few choice words. He responded by saying, "I had to make a move...." With what? a freaking made str8 possible on the turn and he calls with bottom pair???!!! What was he hoping for on the river? two more 6's ??? jeesh.. I definitely have him in my crosshairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home