Thursday, July 06, 2006

B.O.D.Y. AWARD



Best Online Day Yet!

Key hand: Heads up. 40 minute battle. My AJ vs. 99. All -in preflop. He hits the 9 and runs out two fives to fill up. I'm crippled with 280k left.

Key mental error: Kept telling myself first place was all mine. Quit looking at the payout structure with 25 peeps left. Thought the difference between 1st and 2nd was $400, not $1000. Would have tried to negotiate a more equitable split.

Major Hose Hands:

1) My QQ against AJos. I 3 bet from EP. All in behind me. I've got him covered. Call. Flop 7,9,10. Turn Rag. River 8.

2) Final Table. 3 Players. UTG min raises. SB calls. I call with Js7s. Flop K29. check, check, check. Turn 8. Check, check to me. I bet half pot. Call, fold. River Ten! Checked, I bet 160k. UTG calls with two pair Kings and Twos. (major groans and chat comments followed..lol)

3) Approximately 35 players left. My stack is +30 bb. Image is solid. Raise UTG 2.5bb with Q2 os, BB calls. Flop 4,6,10. BB min bets into me. I call. Turn 2. BB bets half pot. I call. River Ten. BB bets pot. I call. BB shows A9. I played that shit and won? sick!

My reads were near perfect all night. Major confidence boost.

More good things to come!

See ya at the tables,

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home